
Sunday....
I woke up late....coz I had slept late.
I have been becoming an insomniac it seems.And even if I get to sleep I feel it was'nt enough.
A thousand thoughts before I sleep and a few hundreds when I get up...never really counted properly though.But then what makes you an insomniac..what makes me an inomniac ,to be more personally precise..???..the desires... ??the dreams..???expectations may be; from others from ourselves.
Lazziness is completely in love with me every sunday. Thats the only day when it finds me with time I can spend with her. So I dont even mind giving up to her.Why stop some one from loving?
Hey love is again something that makes you insomiac ..isnt it..?
It is I suppose one of the major causes of insomia with people of my age or shoudl I say any age....or watever.
Yeah with me its love too...its but so many other things also.
She called up at 10....I have had my dinner by that time and was walking towards home from my aunt's place,had my sister along.
I have been missing her all through the day...her phone is inaccessible and I have not been able to get through her. Its been days we have been talking in bits...though the conversations have been more fun.
Its amazing to hear her giggle and that happiness of hers is worth keeping forever.
....She started humming that song .."Tujhe yaad kiya tera naam liya",when I had asked her what she did the whole day today...and it was in a lighter mood...I was happy talking to her...no one of us wanted to hang up..but then had to.
I thought I'll go and sleep but than the laptop attracts me like a girl wanting to be touched..and with internet on its even more appealing.Its one more reason of my insomnia.Then there was this friend who called up....so on phone.Mobile..another cause of insomia.But then I have been trying to find out the roots of it...which I ll'probably find very soon and before I sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment